Project Home Page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/plantumlqeditor/
PlantUML QEditor is a simple editor written in Qt5 for PlantUML.
At a glance:
- simple PlantUML editor, with a preview,
- update the diagram while editing,
- code assistant to insert ready-made code snippets,
- written in Qt5, so it should run on all platforms supported by Qt5 and PlantUML.
The editor is quite simple: it monitors the editor for changes, and if any, runs plantuml to regenerate the image.
The editor also supports an assistant that allows easy insertion of code snippets into the editor. The assistant is defined by a simple XML and a bunch of icons, one for each snippet.
Fedora package review: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1427085
# dnf copr enable dwrobel/plantumlqeditor # dnf install plantumlqeditor
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 24||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (2)*||Fedora 24 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 25||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 25 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 26||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 26 (0 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.