IXPDIMM SW is application-level software for configuring and managing Intel DIMMs. It supports functionality to:
Discover Intel DIMMs.
- View and update the firmware on Intel DIMMs.
- Provision the platform memory configuration.
- Create and delete namespaces.
- Configure data-at-rest security on Intel DIMMs.
- Monitor Intel DIMM health.
- Track performance of Intel DIMMs.
- Debug and troubleshoot Intel DIMMs.
IXPDIMM SW refers to the following interface components:
- An Application Programming Interface (API) library which provides programmatic access to the IXPDMIM SW functionality.
- A Common Information Model (CIM) provider library to expose the IXPDIMM SW functionality as standard CIM objects to plug-in to common information model object managers (CIMOMs).
- A Command Line Interface (CLI) application for configuring and managing Intel DIMMs from the command line.
- A monitor daemon/system service for monitoring the health and status of Intel DIMMs.
Source code is hosted on github at: https://github.com/intel/ixpdimm_sw
For more information please visit our project home https://01.org/ixpdimm-sw/
Kernel 4.12 or newer is suggested
libndctl is required to build, an rpm can be found at:
and the source can be found at:
libinvm-cim, libinvm-cli, libinvm-il8n libraries are required and included as a submodule. The source can be found at:
All other dependencies are widely available. This includes ctemplate openssl sqlite and zlib.
git submodule init git submodule update mkdir output && cd output cmake .. -DRELEASE=ON make -j all sudo make install
build artifacts can be found in output/build/linux/real/release
RPMs can also be built:
cmake .. make rpm
The RPMs will be in output/rpmbuild/RPMS/
Please file defects on our github issues page at:
Include a reproducible test case and the environment in which the issue was found (platform, operating system, DIMM configuration).
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Epel 7 (37 downloads)|
|Fedora 26||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 26 (15 downloads)|
|Fedora 27||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 27 (26 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (6 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.