RPM packaging for the Seafile Cloud Server.
Under development, not ready to use.
Completed, but untested:
- libevhtp (replacement for libevent)
- libsearpc (RPC framework for Seafile)
- libccnet (network communication framework for Seafile)
- ccnet-server (communication server for Seafile)
- seafile-server (the actual Seafile server)
- seahub (Seafile Python2-Django web interface)
- seafdav (Seafile Python2 WebDAV server)
Fedora ships a current version of libsearpc that can be used instead. I'll likely remove this package at some point. There is also a package for the ccnet server and libccnet in the repos (
ccnet), but that is very old and incompatible with current versions of libevhtp and seafile-server.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 27||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 27 (2 downloads)|
|Fedora 28||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 28 (2 downloads)|
|Fedora 29||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 29 (6 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (2 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.